Examples on areas where the solution have optimization functionality are:
- Electrical charge optimization – charging when the price is lowest
- Number of passengers in buses - how full is the bus with passengers – can we save an extra bus in operation
- Time schedule optimization – can we optimize the time schedule by using real-time data
- Communication with passengers – automatically inform the passengers in the bus, tram or train and by app e.g. on delay
- Management of driver – all communication with the drivers e.g. shift change, holiday etc.
adibus has a consistent focus on optimizing our customers operation – usually with a result of severe savings. We try to get most out of all the BIG data that we collect and save unnecessary labor cost.